2010 - Major - HSL Eagles Hockey Academy
River Cree Protocols/Rules Reminder
Reminder of the protocols/rules at River Cree:
- Allowing up to 50 players/instructors on the ice (all cohort groups)
- Allowing up to 100 people in the rink including on-ice and spectators
- Screening is being done to everyone upon entry (must come to the office to do so, this will be done daily). Sessions before 9am must email their group names/contact before to Sheila
- Dressing rooms are accessible for players/instructors 30 minutes before session and up to 30 minutes after session ends
- Social distancing is still to be followed off the ice for everyone
- Showers will be available in dressing rooms
- Spectators can only enter rink 15 minutes before the session begins
- Spectators must leave building immediately after session ends
- No congregating in the common areas of our building
- Contact on the ice is allowed if cohort group
- Disposable gloves are not allowed to be worn unless given from office
- Mask are now mandatory throughout the facility for everyone
- Players/instructors must wear masks as they enter the building and during the screening process as well as they walk to their dressing room to get ready for their ice session. They must also wear once they vacate the dressing room as they walk out of the facility.
- Wearing their mask properly is important- must cover nose, mouth and chin with no gapes.
- Children under 2 years of age do not have to wear one.
- Visitors that are unable to put one on (physical or mental issues, possible elders) are exempt from wearing one as well.
- If a visitor in the stands is eating or drinking they can remove the mask at that time only (must be social distanced)- not allowed to eat or drink in common areas.
- We have masks in the office to give out when needed for the first week or so- remind them to supply their own for all visits after that.
- RCS staff will be complying to this as well.