EHA is still looking for an Elite 2010 major player for the 2021-2022 season!
EHA is looking for one elite 2010 major player to complete the roster:
To apply for the 2021-22 HSL season in the Edmonton area please email:
2010 EHA Skate - email@example.com
When applying please include the following:
First and Last Name
Date of Birth
2020-21 Last years team, division
The Eagles Hockey Academy is one of the original founding members of the HSL. We are excited to announce that an additional 2012 team will join the HSL for the 2021-2022 season! There is a chance that a 2013 team will be announced to play in the 2012 Minor Division.
EHA's goal is to provide an alternative option to traditional minor hockey for young players throughout the Edmonton and surrounding areas. By practicing two to three times a week, complemented with off ice strength training session at our EHA Development Centre our program has everything your child needs to develop and grow in a fun competitive environment. EHA has a track record of developing their young players both on and off the ice with strong core values that help these young athletes develop personally and athletically. The coaches are focused on personal skill development to the best of each player's ability while starting to implement and teach the team game. The team takes a multi-year approach and strives to keep the core of the team together for several years to allow the players to develop together.
About Hockey Super League
Founded in Edmonton, Alberta in 2017, the HSL is an alternative to Minor Hockey for players born in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005. The HSL is not a registered league with Hockey Canada or Hockey Alberta, we are independent of these organizations.
League Mission Statement
- To provide youth hockey players an environment to showcase and progress their individual skills within a team setting
- To establish a culture and partnership for its member organizations based on continual improvement for its athletes
- To uphold the highest level of sportsmanship and team play, while maintaining all stakeholder’s competitive passion and love for the game
- To develop player confidence and leadership qualities on and off the ice
- To provide a safe and positive work environment for all officials, athletes, families, arena staff and volunteers
All stakeholders in the Hockey Super League will work in collaboration to create an environment to establish the following core values in its athletes:
- Work Ethic
- Respect for teammates, opponents, and officials
- Season: September 2021 to March 2022.
- Practices/Ice Sessions: 2.5 / week (approx. 60-65 in total)
- Cross-Functional Off-Ice Athlete development: 1 / week (approx. 25 in total)
- 8 HSL Showcase Weekends (4 games/weekend) = 32 Games
- 1 Final year-end HSL Championship Weekend Tournament = 4-6 Games
- Exhibition Games: 3-4 planned
HSL Player Registration Package includes:
- Helmet, Gloves
- Game Jersey, Pant Shells, Socks
- HSL Practice Jersey
- Hockey Bag
- Dryland Apparel