EHA - Hockey Super League Return To Play
Welcome back Eagles!!!
Schedules have been posted on the EHA website and the RAMP app. Your Head Coach/Manager will be sending out your team groupings. Groups will be listed on the website as either Group A or Group B. Starting Saturday all players will be on the ice together but practicing as groups on half ice. Please check our website daily for any updates.
There are a couple of items that we want to share to make our return to play a success:
- Calahoo arena is NOT allowing any spectators at this time. The only people allowed in the facility are the athletes, coaches and manager. If your athlete requires additional help in getting ready, the coaches will gladly assist them with this. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in EHA losing ice times.
- All athletes and coaches MUST complete their daily health assessment via the RAMP Team App.
- EHA suggests that kids come partially dressed to limit their time in the dressing rooms. Athletes can show up 15 minutes prior to their ice times.
- Ice is extremely valuable therefore we ask that players do not miss practice. If your athletes must miss practice please ensure to give sufficient notification to your coach/manager.
- In addition please ensure that you are following the HSL document below.
If you have any questions please feel to reach out to me at 780 975 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org